A1 and A2 wood pellets.
Distinct features of A1 wood pellets:
- Pine, virgin timber, or spruce is used as raw material in producing these pellets.
- The A1 wood pellets have a high calorific value of about 5Kwh/kg.
- They have a diameter of 6mm-8mm.
- Their length varies from 3.15mm to 40mm.
- Their heat of combustion is more than 16.5MJ/kg.
- They have an ash content of about 0.5%.
- The maximum humidity in them is about 6%.
- They are ENplus and DIN plus certified and bear the certification logos on them because of which they are priced higher in the market.
- The abrasion or dust content is about 1%.
- Their mechanical durability is more than 97.7%.
- Their bulk density is more than 600kg/m3.
Watch the production of Wood pellets in the
Pros of A1 wood pellets:
- The A1 wood pellets have a compact, smooth and shiny surface with a clear color compared to the raw materials from which they are made.
- They have a safe quality, so the users can be sure about being comfortable because of the optimum heating.
- If the A1 wood pellets are used, the boilers and stove remain clean for a longer time and the users won’t have to worry about cleaning regularly.
- These pellets ensure better operation of the stoves and boilers because of which the lives of the machines are prolonged.
Distinct features of A2 wood pellets:
- The A2 wood pellets have about 1.2% ash content.
- They have a diameter of 6mm-8mm and a length is about 30mm-40mm.
- They have a heat of combustion greater than 18MJ/kg.
- Their ash content is about 0.8%.
- The moisture content is below 10%.
- There is less than 1%abrassion or dust content.
- Their mechanical strength is about 97%.
- Their bulk density is 600kg/m3
- The color of these pellets is comparatively darker with respect to the A1 pellets.
- The packaging of A2 wood pellets is done without any quality logos on them, so their price is less than the ENplus A1 wood pellets in the market.
Pros of A2 wood pellets:
The A2 wood pellets are also available in ENplus quality certified and DIN plus quality certified. The difference is quite subtle between the 2 quality certifications of the A2 wood pellets, i.e the ENplus A2 wood pellets have about 10% less cost as compared to the DIN plus A2 wood pellets. Also, the heat produced by the ENplus A2 pellets is less than that of DIN plus pellets. The heat produced by them is quite high.
Cons of A2 wood pellets:
Those A2 wood pellets that do not have an ENplus or DIN plus certification, comparatively cause more smoke and ash because of which the stove and chimney need to be cleaned frequently. No doubt they are cheaper than certified ones, but from the aesthetic sense, they are not so appealing.
How to store the A1 and A2 Wood Pellets?
The certified wood pellets, whether it be A1 or A2, fulfill strict criteria based on the raw material quality used to produce them, the physical and chemical characteristics, and the calorific values of the end products. All this happens in a controlled process after which they are validated by independent bodies.
So, after all, this, if the packaging is not done properly, then all the efforts will get wasted. That is why they are packed properly in plastic bags to make sure that no moisture enters the packages, as the efficiency would be significantly affected if the wood pellets come in contact with the moisture. Good packaging ensures safe and convenient transportation of bulk orders to far-off places to the end customers.
Where to buy the A1 and A2 Wood Pellets in bulk?
It is really difficult to get the genuine and best quality A1 and A2 Wood Pellets today. So, it is very important to find a supplier who can provide you with a value-for-money deal without compromising the quality.
We are here to resolve this issue because you can order the A1 and A2 Wood Pellets from our company in bulk and be assured to get quality along with the right price. We have many satisfied long-term customers because of the timely delivery and the best quality of products which we deliver them.
Why buy the A1 and A2 Wood Pellets from us?
You must be wondering that there are so many suppliers around, then why should you opt for buying from our company? This is because our products undergo quality checks which generate a guarantee of their quality. From the initiation of the production process, right from procuring the sawdust to the dispatch of packaged final products, the manufacturers carry out the controls to guarantee an optimum quality of the A1 and A2 wood pellets. At every stage of production, the samples are collected and analyzed each day. This includes testing the raw material, density, moisture, and abrasion rate after drying, Crusher, and press. Advanced technology is used to check the EN/DINplus criteria regularly in the certified laboratories. Qualified personnel in the industry are also involved in checking if the pellets satisfy all the necessary standards.
Besides this, we provide transparent services as well as the best customer support services to our customers to resolve their issues whenever they face any problem or doubt. You can be sure to have a hassle-free transaction if you order these pellets from us in bulk. We have packages of 10kg, 25 kg, and 100 kg. But we customize the package as per the customers’ requirements.
You can get the products at attractive wholesale prices which are lower than the sellers in the market. This attracts a large number of customers to our company and also keeps them glued to us to avail our services in future. A1 and A2 wood pellets
There are no reviews yet.